25mm Jiffy Peat Pellets Seed Starting Plugs Seeds Starter pallet Seedling Soil Block Professional Gardening Supplies
This product does not contain seedling tray.
How it works
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.
Be the first to review “50 Count 25mm Jiffy Peat Pellets and Coco Pellets Seed Starting Plugs Seeds Starter Pallet Seedling Soil Block Professional”